JAWS, Job Access With Speech, is for users whose vision loss prevents them from seeing screen content or navigating with a mouse. JAWS provides speech and Braille output for the most popular computer applications on your PC.
Add a Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) to your new purchase to automatically receive the next two consecutive paid for upgrades at a savings of up to 50 percent the retail value.
- Two multi-lingual synthesizers: Eloquence and Vocalizer Expressive
- Talking installation
- Convenient OCR feature for image files or inaccessible PDF documents
- Supports PEARL Camera for direct access to Print documents or books
- Built-in free DAISY Player and full set of DAISY-formatted basic training books
- Works with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Edge, and much more
- Supports Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7, including touch screens and gestures
- Support for MathML content presented in Internet Explorer that is rendered with MathJax
- Save time with Skim Reading and Text Analyzer
- Fast information look-up at your fingertips with Research It
- Fully compatible with ZoomText, Fusion, MAGic, and the OpenBook Scanning and Reading Software
- JAWS Tandem available for free to help with support and training
- Optional support for Citrix, Terminal Services, and Remote Desktop
- Powerful scripting language to customize the user experience on any application
- Includes drivers for all popular Braille displays
- Includes voices for over 30 different languages
- Distributed worldwide with local sales and support in most countries
JAWS Software allows blind and visually impaired to navigate a screen.